If you dont give oral to your SO (of if you do it VERY RARELY) adult content

how often does he go down on you? Do you expect him to do it to you even though you do not (or rarely) do it to him?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 11:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't do it, but he does once in awhile but I don't expect him to lol
    Stephernie88

Answer by Stephernie88 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Well I don't really do it a super whole bunch, but I wouldn't call it rarely.. & he does it a lot. I don't expect him to though.. he just does it.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Well i do pretty often, but he does not do it very often for me.
    cindlyn

Answer by cindlyn at 11:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• if he goes down on me its because HE wants to, not because i want it, and i honestly only ever go down on him if its THAT time of the month but sometimes not even then cause i hate doing it, if he can't respect that then too bad for him :P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I don't b/c it hurts my jaw! am I the only one. and to answer your second one. No he has twice in our whole 6 years of marriage. So it doesn't really bother me that we don't do that. and I asked him the other day if it bothered him and he said no b/c we still have sex so as long as he is getting laid he doesn't care, lol.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i think it's an equal share with us which means we both rarely get it. we have resolved to doing a lot of quickies lately. if we actually have a night of real sex we both will or only he will. sometimes if i'm out of commission then thats all he gets.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• He definitely goes WAY more than I do. But, he likes it. I don't expect it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:23 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I used to not like to go down on him, but the way it turns him on, really gets me going...and he LOVES to go down on me...I don't expect it, and either does he.... we just like to do it cuz it turns on alot and really makes for passionate sex
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Everytime we used to have sex we did it.... sorry but oral is more amazing then sex sometimes
    BellaBear

Answer by BellaBear at 12:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I go down on him every time we have sex. He does me some times but not all the time.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010