Are all of your friends voting for who you are voting for?

My best female friend says she won't vote for either candidate because she was all Hillary and don't like either of the two now. I don't usually discuss politics with many because you know people get really upset when you don't believe what they believe but I did tell her, that even if she doesn't vote for either of them she has to make her voice heard or she shouldn't complain when it is over. Are you friends all on the same page as you or do you have differing opinions?

Whoistheboss

Asked by Whoistheboss at 9:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• no, my friends are voting for obama because "hes black"
    Anonymous

• Most of my friends are voting the same...my family is a different story.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 9:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• aahhh the lovely world of Politics. Probly the leading cause of family/friend/spouse/or working relations breaking next to Jesus and the bible. Anyway i am voting for Mcain because Obama was unable to be hired by the FBI or CIA because of his affiliations with Anti American groups. Or so i have read, but you know sometimes you can't believe everything you read, i already know that so save the speech. But I also really don't trust him, its the look in his eyes, not the color of his skin. I honestly think they should have just voted in Britney Spears because the world is dieing for a freak show, and face it she has had WAY more TV time this year than any of the canidates
    Logansmommy1228

Answer by Logansmommy1228 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Absolutely not. I have friends on both sides of the isle. Love it!
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 10:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• honestly I have only one friend that I know for sure is voting the same as me I haven't discussed it with my other friends at all. I know a couple that I'm sure aren't voting different than me. I pretty much know my whole family is voting the same as me(McCain) so really other than coming on here I haven't been in any real debates about it. My husband won't vote so I really try to tune him right out when politics come into conversation. You can't complain if you don't go vote.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Nope although most of my friends and family are voting the same as me some are not. and it is their right. we respect each other and agree to disagree.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• yes, the majority of my friends are voting the same...a few aren't, and crazy cousin jay isn't, along with my husband.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• No, I have mostly liberal friends
    Anonymous

• I have friends and family voting for both parties. Mainly for Sen. John McCain and Gov. Sarah Palin though.
    mrstremblay

Answer by mrstremblay at 11:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• All my friends are voting for Obama because they know what's good for them

;)
    MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 11:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2008