When was the last time you found something and you didn't know why?

Cleaning out my closet today and found a picture of my Mother and I and the tears just flowed. I miss her so very much. She was my best friend, my cheerleader, and my advisor in all things that matters. Everything I hope to be to my child.

Call me crazy, but I think that picture was her way of saying she misses me, too. It was stuck in the pocket of a coat she had given me and for the life of me, I can't remember putting it there. The coat was bought before she passed away two years ago. I was so young in that photo and she was so incredibly beautiful. I don't know who took the photo or where it came from. I have to find out how it got there. You think my family will think I am NUTTS!

JOCKEYP2PMOM

Asked by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 11:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I feel it was a sign to bring back good memories to your heart. Always remember the good and bad moments and let the tears flow. It will cleanse your heart and soul. I'm quite sure there are more good memories than bad but all memories are the best memories when you love someone near and dear to you!
    nehi81

Answer by nehi81 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• no, in no way nuts

you my good lady are blessed
    to have a mom so wonderful
    and to be given a little token of thise memories

you can share ths with your family
    or
    keep this between you and your mom (and a million moms on here-lol)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Don't try to figure it out. Just enjoy and cherish the memories.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No, and there may be some meaning. Some reminder to be a mom like she was, or a reminder to stop and think of the good things in your life. ((hugs))

Answer by Bmat at 11:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2010