what is your favorite time of the day

No fair saying when kids asleep or in school! Lol

dragonlady44

Asked by dragonlady44 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Late at night when everyone is asleep and I can lay in bed with a good book.
    malachai7

Answer by malachai7 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I like first thing in the morning when the outside air is crisp and the day is fresh and I am full of energy.

Answer by Bmat at 11:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Evenings.. after I get home from work & we've had dinner and baths.. and we all are just relaxing together..♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:18 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am definitely not a morning person, so I would have to say lately it's in the evening when everything is winding down. Lately I've been more energetic at night than in the early hours.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 11:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• when i can climb into bed and watch tv - all by myself - and just relax - hub is out in the family room watching a game - and i am watching my "own thing" - not to say we might not "hook up" later - grins that evil grin -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 11:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Usually the evening, but I've been coming to enjoy the mornings lately.
    Heather2001

Answer by Heather2001 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• In the morning as soon as we get to school because right b4 we get there i have to literally dress my 4yr old while he is asleep, carry him downstairs to the car& yet as soon as we get to the school parking lot he is awake n shows me off to his friends, he has to wait in the cafeteria w/his class until his teacher gets there & he likes for me to stand outside so he can tell me hi mom through the glass doors.i guess thats his way of him showing me he loves me.i love that every morning i go through that.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Early morning when it's still quiet around town. Great for our morning walk!
    StarGirlD

Answer by StarGirlD at 11:23 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• When the kids come home from school and we talk about how their day went and then later we are off to dance class and cheer practice.
    cheermom2009

Answer by cheermom2009 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Anytime I get to spend with my kids.
    MomtoMichael2

Answer by MomtoMichael2 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010