has anyone ever been to a free babyshower? its hosted by my superior medicaid.

just wondering. im going to go with my mom today at 12.

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 11:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hmmm I wonder if my insurance does something like this! Ive never heard of it before. But it seems nice. Have fun and let us know how it goes!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No, my Mom gave me my babyshower. She called all my friends and some of her friends that I knew. So I guess it was free for me, except I did buy some groceries and made party trays.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i did not even have a baby shower but i did have help from relatives. and my cousin baby was three months older so she gave me some clothes. my in laws loaned me a crib, helped with diapers etc. cause at that time my hubby lost his job two days before she was born. have fun and congrats:)
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I had one with my daughter and got diapers and clothes, nothing big. All the big stuff was old and used and the only thing new she had was her carseat and stroller that my aunt bought me. With my son I didn't have one. No one helped us and we bought all of the stuff on our own. I would have loved to have one since he is the first boy, at least with clothes. I feel like no one cares about him and that he doesn't count. Plus we live 1200 miles away from family so I know he won't get anything for his first birthday either.
    shis_mama

Answer by shis_mama at 11:40 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• besides this one im having two babyshowers. my cousin is throwing me and my aunt is throwing me one. this one is from my insurance. for like pregnant moms. it said food,games, nursery kit, and prizes. so ima go lol.
    mauricellaf

Comment by mauricellaf (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• ive heard of it never had one i wish thought bc noone came to the one i threw lol
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2010