Is there a way to mark threads or replys as read?

Hi ladies, hopefully someone can help us out. Is there a way to mark messages as read so when you log back on later you don't have to go through every reply to read the new ones? I've been searching the site but can't find anything. Thanks!!

nancee2014

Asked by nancee2014 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Not that I'm aware of.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Okay, I just found the "read new posts" under the "my stuff tab but when I click on it I still see every post. Hmmm, there's got to be a way.
    nancee2014

Answer by nancee2014 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• No there's not: CM has talked about adding it....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I found one of the post were this was talk about and the CM team said they would like to add it and hope to add it, but can't because of the "technology". So as I said before there is NO way to do what you want to do, but CM has talked about adding it.... http://www.cafemom.com/group/3663/boards/read/5808284/_My_Last_Reply

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Hi nancee2014,

We do not currently have a way to mark the last read reply in a thread. We think it's a great idea too, but it's very difficult to do so we aren't sure when/if we'll add that feature.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:06 AM on Nov. 1, 2008