Is make-up sex really the best sex? adult content

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it is...let's you get out all of your frustrations that you would normally use when your inner bitch comes out...and I agree...MUCH MORE PASSIONATE
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 11:42 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• To me, we usually don't have sex right after making up. I think the best sex is when my bf is gone the weekend for vacation or something, or it I'm gone, he's ready to jump me the moment I walk in the door LOL
    Stephernie88

Answer by Stephernie88 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• depends if we've REALLY made up or just made up for keeping peace - I've never found it much different than our normal sex though
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• It tends to be "passionate" because really you are still ticked off and using the anger to fuel the sex
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Def make up sex!!! More passionate.
    jdlane1901

Answer by jdlane1901 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• And believe me, we don't have sex much, so a weekend without it isn't really saying much haha!
    Stephernie88

• Naw I think - man you look Hot right now sex is the Best sex!
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 11:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I don't do "make up" sex. When my DH and I fight, it's usually fairly serious and involves deep hurt going back for years. My feelings are raw for a while afterward and sex is the last thing on my mind. We have better intimacy when we have not been arguing and there's been peace for a while.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:33 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• It really depends on if both of you have gotten over the issue. If one of you harbors any resentment, then NO, it's not any good.

My ex and I never had good make-up sex (or should I say I didn't enjoy it). I never felt like I was heard or that my feelings were validated. With SO, make-up sex is just as euphoric as regular sex since we work it all out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No make up sex here, either. My hubby and I have better intimacy after we've been working outside around our farm all day and then we come in and shower, have dinner, and then in bed it's more like, "Wow, honey, you looked HOT with the post-hole digger. I didn't know women could run machines like that!" and then the sex comes on...
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2010