Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im finishing my BS in Criminal Justice this year. I want to work with female violent offenders. Any career suggestiosn?

Answer Question

Asked by kellymsons at 11:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 6 (107 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • How about a parole officer? I did it for about 5 years and worked with both males and females. It was very interesting jjob and I was hired right out of college.

    Answer by wickedstepmom at 11:42 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • Prison guard.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • Prison guard doesnt take a Bachelors degree, I dont think and seems really dull. I thought of Parole officer, LOTS actually. But Im afraid Im to old to begin a career there.

    Comment by kellymsons (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • Police department in the rape crime unit - you'll find some pretty rough women in there, both victim and perp

    Answer by Maureenmich at 10:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.