hi need some answers please , my son and i just got an order of protection , going through a divorce , and my lawyer says my soon to be x will have visit with him i am thinking about pressing criminal charges does anyone know anything about that , i have pic but there dated about 2 months ago for one issue and the other issue of pic was dated back 5 mnts ago please anyone got any info , i dont want him to visit , he is mean, and much more ,

sun123532

Asked by sun123532 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• if u move outa state or really far where u think he wont make an efort to come see you or ur son....that might be one way and this also gives you a chance to to start a new life.....good luck...
    babygirl820

Answer by babygirl820 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Is the pics of what he did to you or the child or both?
    A lot of divorces has something in it that says you can't move out of the state, can't move further than a certain distance... if there is a protective order to keep him from your son, then he'd be breaking it for visitation wouldn't he? I'd ask for no less than supervised visitation and get that paperwork started asap.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Depending on what state you live in no matter if you have a PFA against him he will get to see his child. It might be supervised but he will get to see him, unless he has done something extremely wrong. My daughters father and her step mother have both admitted to touching my daughter sexually and they get to see her every 3 weeks. They never had to have supervised visits either. I faught it till I was told by the judge that if I fight it anymore that my child will be taken from me and given to him. Till this day I think my ex paid the judge! So good luck with that!
    Anonymous