What have you learned at 30?

As redundant and common as this sounds, I learned how important it is to take time for me without my hubby and my kids. This was not an easy transition cause I still feel guilty sometimes eventhough I know I shouldn't.

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 11:43 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Health

• Sadly as a mom, that feeling never goes away. At 37, I am learning that we always have a preconceived idea of how we want things to turn out. Maybe is we went into life not expecting this or that, we would be surprised by the blessings more often.
    MzZiXiu4U

Answer by MzZiXiu4U at 11:59 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• you are asking me that NOW? i'm 66 and am not sure whether or not i got out of bed yesterday!! seriously, you have learned allot and you are only 30 - i think it took me much longer to learn that!! kudos to you!!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I thought I was the only one who felt guilty.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:46 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• That I still don't know everything.
    SUSAN81900

Answer by SUSAN81900 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• my 30's were about working really hard..career, status, resources....my 40's have been much slower and more about the chill factor and internal motivation and being in the moment...(cause as the estrogen drops so does your eye sight..ya just have to move slower~I joke, but the waning estrogen has a lot to do with us).
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2010