Entering third trimester... Feels like the first ALL OVER AGAIN!

I'm somewhere around 28 weeks or so, at this point I should be feeling more "normal" again - I always did with the others by now... And with this one, I have been feeling rather normal for some time. But all of a sudden the overly emotional mood swings, strange food cravings, exhaustion, soreness in the breasts and belly... It's all back! All the common first trimester symptoms are back full swing. I mean seriously, my DH kissed me good bye for work and I have been crying for a half our now... Really? WHT? I don't do this!

What the hell is going on? Is it just hormones and I shouldn't worry? Or could it be something else? I'm BiPolar, but things like the sore boobs and belly or strange food cravings (like steak at 3am) doesn't add up to BPD, so I'm kinda blaming the pregnancy, but I was through and past all this MONTHS ago!

Even the morning sickness or should I say all day sickness is back...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:44 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Its the hormones. Is really common to get sick ALL the time in the last part.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yep I have to agree it is all those wonderful hormones coming back. I feel the same way!! Just as soon as you thought you were done here it came back hitting you in the face. I completely understand crying over NOTHING I do it all the time and it is aggervating. But if you notice more of your bipolar symptoms I would def. bring it up to your doctor just to be safe. Hang in there we are reaching the end.
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Mine came back too, I didn't get to have the break from them until like 23 or 24 weeks and then around 28 weeks they all came rushing back. I couldn't cook anything or go in the kitchen or even make a sandwhich without gaging and everything makes me cry. I think this round may be worse than it was in the first trimester! Good luck!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 1:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• If this was my first pregnancy, it wouldn't even bother me, because I would have just assumed it was normal. But being it's my third, and this is the first time I've had this issue, I was a little worried there could be something else going on... Thanks for making me feel better!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different you can have 7 or 8 children and none of them are going to be identical...So although this did not happen with your past pregnancies it is still normal to feel that way in your last trimester even through out your whole pregnancy
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• If you're concerned, then call your doctor.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I had the same thing. Once the third trimester kicked in, I got morning sickness again. Very normal.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2010