Mommas and High heels?

What do you think when you see a mom with young kids (6 and under) dressed really well? Highheels, hair and makeup done, nice clothes on...? I do it once in a blue moon but not often. But when I do see a mom two things go through my head at once:1. Wow she looks really good! Good for her! I need to do that more often, theres no reason not to. 2. Well she must be dropping them off some where, because nobody wears good clothes to get ruined by a kid. And that child must tear her hair up when shes holding them!
hahaha just wondering. I see em every once in a while and end up wondering what people think when I walk by in heels pushing a double stroller lol

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 11:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Makes me think of June Cleaver! lol.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:46 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I don't think anything... I prefer we all look our best when we go out, but I don't always hit the bar... I just assume she's more organized than I am...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:47 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Makes me want to do it more often. When you look good, you feel good......lol
    malachai7

Answer by malachai7 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I think if she always loooks like that, does she have a nanny- maid, or her Mom to do the other work.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:48 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I often pick my kids up right after work and we might go someplace: visit the playground, grab a snack, whatever. Since I'm dressed for work (and not for bumming with the boys), I imagine I'm one of those moms (although I don't ever wear makeup). I figure it's better for me to have a little down-time with the kids rather than waste the time to go change.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yeah i think that too, she is either leaving work or going to it. I like going out looking good with my kids, I have boys but I want them to have the 'well kept' mom when they go to school. lol
    MommaWoods

Comment by MommaWoods (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have seen a few of those mom's at the elementary school picking up their kids. I think wow I can't believe she has the time to do that much work. Most days I am lucky to be out of my pajamas by noon.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'm never one of those moms. My dressed up is everyone else's casual, lol. I never really think about it, honestly. I usually think things like "Is she bigger then me?" or "She looks awful young to have kids that age" or "I wonder if those are her kids or grandkids?"
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 12:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am one of those moms. Everyone morning I get up, take a shower, put my make-up on, fix my hair,etc. ALl before taking my son to preschool. I put on a nice shirt, jeans, and ballet flats. I just prefer to look my best as possible when walking out the door. Plus, I will not the mom who embarasses her kid at school.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Makes me wonder at the difference in lives of women. I have 5 kids and the store is way more do-able in tennis shoes.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2010