Which of the 5 senses?

Which of the 5 senses would you be able to live without? Which would be the most devastating?

njmommy2boys

Asked by njmommy2boys at 10:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I could live w/ out my sense of taste.. Its my sense of sight that I couldn't live w/ out. That would kill me. Not to be able to see my hubby or my kids.. Oh, just the thought hurts me!! :(
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 9:31 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• hmmm? i say that i could live without smelling! but doesn't smell and taste go together, b/c i would hate not to be able to taste!
    Brookey

Answer by Brookey at 10:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• probably tastle I could live without. My eye sight most devistating. My hubby says he could live without hearing and devistating one would be feeling.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I could live without taste... any of the rest would be devastating.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I couldn't live without feeling. I love to be massaged and caressed. I could live without smell. Then I wouldn't have to wait all day to use the potty after my dear hubby. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Wow, I could do without taste..
    The most devistating would be the loss of feeling....not to feel those hugs, kisses and cuddles from my kids and my nieces.. ARG I think it would kill me
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2008