Say/do what??

What is something strange you have seen or someone has said today?

I was walking to my car at work this morning and saw a dead bird stuck in someone's fender. How do you not notice you have a dead bird stuck on your car?? Poor thing. :(

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I once was walking in down town Halifax and waiting to cross the street I noticed a very well dressed business man standing beside me. Not particularly attractive but his suit was obviously expensive and very elegant. As he stepped down from the curb I noticed his shoes. Red high heeled pumps.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 12:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• This is more funny than strange, but still strange..lol

My DD (3) got dressed for school and then went to brush her teeth. She came back in the living room and said, I started to brush my teeth & just started peeing! lol. I was like "okay...wow.. " & went to get her other clothes.. She had stripped butt naked and was running around in just her tennis shoes! It was hilarious!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• so far.. nothing strange lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i Have not seen any one today, but i can recall something years ago.. My now, ex, was in the USAF.. and of course i was married to him at this time. He would get up early in the morning to get ready for work. So one day he did what he normaly would do, then left for work. I was still in bed when he left, but 1/2 later, after i had already got up, he came home.. And i looked at him and could not help myself laughing, so hard i fell over.. This man, in his fatigues... ADU's at that time. was wearing everthing except his boots.. he went to work with his slippers on.. " TweetyBird " slippers of all things.. He just could not figure out why his feet hurt.. Luckly we lived on base so he did not have to travel to far.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 12:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• lol I just looked my husband and dd (3) watching television and thought how funny it is, that at his age he has to sit down again and watch " little pony" movies. He didn't expect that a couple of years ago.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I once say a woman on one of those battery carts at Walmart lean over and spit a lugie on the frozen isle floor, totally disgusting!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:35 PM on Sep. 14, 2010