What are some good ideas for a 21st birthday party?

I'm throwing a 21st birthday party for my friend. We are having it at her house and plan to have a Pure Romance Party (pureromance.com) followed by cake, games, etc. What are some other good ideas....ie...decorations, the cake, party favors, etc.

Kword

Asked by Kword at 12:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There are some places (especially websites) where you can order a cake pan that is shaped like a penis. I have also seen cookies (I am assuming sugar cookies) baked in the shape of hearts and decorated to look like bras and panties...very cute!! I recently had a Pure Romance Party myself and loved it!! I had it for my 23rd birthday party. I don't know if you have a Spencers where you live but they have cute stuff you could use for party favors, door prizes, etc. I hope you all have an amazing time!! And Happy Birthday to your friend!
    MyLilClaireBear

Answer by MyLilClaireBear at 12:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Rent a party bus to drive everyone around to go bar/club hopping, have everyone pitch in money to pay for party bus
    cheermom2009

Answer by cheermom2009 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I think I'd skip the penis shaped cake in case you offend someone. Maybe do one in the shape of a butt. Or a bra. You could have a male dancer. You could do something really immature like play nicky nicky nine door where every ninth house you ring the doorbell and run. She's 21 so it's her last chance to act like a kid.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 12:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2010