i have one faint line and one bright line, im very confused please help!

i have no one i could ask :/

lilarose14

Asked by lilarose14 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's positive.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• could i ask a few more questions...like i just really dont think i am
    lilarose14

Comment by lilarose14 (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• If there are 2 lines, you're pregnant. The 'Control" line (which determines whether or not the test worked properly- if it didn't show up, it would be a faulty test) is ALWAYS dark. If you have a 2nd line, even a faint one, it is a positive test.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I would say that it is positive. My first pregnancy test was obviously positive. Both lines were very distinct. But like you, me and my then boyfriend refused to believe it. I just didn't think I was. So we bought another and with it one line was very faint. I was still just as pregnant no matter how dark that darn line was. I would suggest going to the doctor. Or if you aren't comfortable with that just yet for whatever reason, go buy a different brand of test altogether. One that is a little more foolproof with very obvious results. I took like 4 different types of tests with the same results. I have no idea why I didn't just trust the first one! lol
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• is there any possible way the body just creates that type of hormone hcg before the period is due maybe? and thank u guys this is great
    lilarose14

Comment by lilarose14 (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• you are pregnant, my test is the same, one faint line and one bright pink. I took like 4 more times in different time of the day and all turned out that way. You might want to take 1 or 2 more tests
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i did already i took 2 cheap ones and two first response* but our condoms never ripped its not possible at all. i swear it! The body must create some hormone that confuses the tests when your period is so near....:/ RIGHT?
    lilarose14

Comment by lilarose14 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• It's positive if there are two lines. Your body doesn't create any hormon that would confuse a test.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• :/ But its not possible, our condoms didnt rip even once and the last time we didnt use one was before my last period.
    lilarose14

Comment by lilarose14 (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• a lot of tests are diff, depends how much chemical the put on the strip to see how much color will come up did you use the same cup of urine if not one time your pee could have been diluted the darkness of the line normally means nothing unless your tests are faint and never get darker, go to peeonastick.com the have Q&A and pics of tests
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2010