Babying your last baby?

It's 10 pm and I"m holding my 6 month old daughter, she's sleeping and for some selfish reason I just can't let her go to her crib at night. I love having a sleeping baby cuddled up on my chest and I'm almost positive that this is my last baby so I'm indulging myself. Any mom's out there who have a secret indulgence with their last baby?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have three children ages 16, 14 and almost a year and oh yea she is spoiled i love holding her while she is sleeping too. and now she is in this stage where she is giving hugs and kisses and it is so wonderful. if i go somewhere and leave here with her sister i come home and her eyes light up and she says hiii and hugs me it almost makes me cry every time even if i have only been gone fifteen minutes she acts like she hasn't seen me in two days.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• yes :) but don't tell!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes! Isn't it great!! I see other moms trying to get their youngest to grow up faster and I just don't get it.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• well, i have twins that are 1 month so i really cant spoil them and plus i have lots of other kiddos to take care of, that sleep ing my room not on the bed oh no way! but no i dont think im too bad about it..
    triplethetruble

Answer by triplethetruble at 10:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2008