My son's 1st birthday

I am so upset, we celebrated my son's 1st birthday and I was so busy running around and attending people that i didn't get to take pictures of my son and with him. Now I regret it so bad. I wish i would have been taking a lot of pics because i will never get the moment back. So sad...

latinamom94

Asked by latinamom94 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Are you asking how to get the memories back? I am unclear on what your question is. Contact your guests and ask if anyone took pics of the party. You never know what photo ops your guests were able to capture. I am often amazed that other people have great photos of my family they took as well. Good luck!!!
    PatricksMama07

Answer by PatricksMama07 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I know how you feel!! I didn't get many pictures of me and my son . AND I forgo to get a picture of his awesome amazing cake that i special ordered! I was so upset. We did however get pro pictures done last week of him smashing a cake... It wasn't like his monkey cake but still nice to have :)
    Acensmommy

Answer by Acensmommy at 12:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I totally know how you feel. I was so worried about making sure the party was running smoothly, that I barely spent any time with my son. But like the poster above said, my family got some great pictures of him and I when he was eating his cake, so it's not too bad. I think my biggest issue that day was that Daddy didn't help at all and all he did was sit around like he was a guest instead of the host...but oh well. That's what I get for going all out (and I mean CRAZY all out) for my son's 1st birthday.

This year, we're doing a quiet party at home. :)
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Don't feel too bad, that tends to happen at birthdays, especially first birthdays because it's such a big deal for the parents. Was the party on his actual birthday? If not, maybe you can celebrate with just your immediate family on the actual birthday and take pictures of the smaller party. Or, fake a party? Give him a cake, take pictures of him all messy and eating the cake.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• awww, that is sad. BUT, you can reinacte it & take pics. So what if your cheating, LOL
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I know that feeling, that happen for my daugther 1st. year, we were busy fixing the house, and having family over, that it wasn`t that way I was expecting,but dont worry about it, that good things is that your kid is healthy and you have other b-days coming up, do take it ease and happy something small with family and close friends.
    Culikgada

Answer by Culikgada at 2:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010