Scared?

Why do ppl respond to ppls questions with rude answers and then keep themselves anonymous?? I think its a little cowardly to have such nasty things to say and not "show your face". No one has done it to me but i notice it often. Do you agree? And if your one of them Im just curious as to why? :)

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I don't think people should say anything unkind, anonymously or otherwise. I suppose if it so bad it should be reported, if it's not forbidden (there is a reason), but personally offensive, leave it alone and move on. Some people just do it to get a rise. Even foolish people are intitled to their opinions, but it has always held true that a cold shoulder is the best thing for a hot cheek.
    LADYLadylady

Answer by LADYLadylady at 4:10 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I post alot of bitchy answers lol and I show my face!! But I only do it to the people who have posted really inapropriate posts or are being mean in them otherwise i dont judge and do my best to be helpfull and i agree if your going to post a bitchy post or give a bitchty answer have some guts and at least show who is behind it!! Good subject by the way couldnt have asked it better myself!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• If i have something to say I'll say it! I keep myself anon sometimes for privacy to some questions/answers. But if i feel strongly about something I'll say it, that's just how I am. Don't sugar coat anything, people never learn that way. But others do it because yes they are scared and can't take it when someone disagrees
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 10:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• If I'm going to say something bitchy then I want to take credit for it. :o) I don't mind showing my face. Tonight has just been one of those nights for me. I'm taking a break from school work and noticed there are so many asinine journals up tonight and even more anonymous posts.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Thanks Ladies!!! Finally people who can proudly back up their sh**! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• If it is embarrassing on my part I will post anon. However, if I am gonna be a bitch, I am just gonna say it!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• yes i do agree i just read some answers to a pregnancy question this morning and they were really rude. i don't understand it i enjoy gettin on here and reading the questions and responding if i have an answer for some one. my oldest children are 16 and 13 and they fight constantly i am always saying what are you guys five. well i have a question for the people who just can't seem to be nice : "what are you five"
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2008