Has anyone used patientsource.net to get a elective surgery loan?

I am just curious to how good they may be in getting you a loan. My credit is not all that great, but my husband's is wonderful, just maxed out. He makes the most income and I listed him as a co-applicant. They say they work with all credit types (poor credit, and bad credit included). We are really wanting a tubal reversal done and are hoping we can get the loan. We can afford the monthly payment, just not the $6000 up front all at once so a loan is the best option for us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know about that particular loan, but I know CareCredit is really good about working with you. I am probably going to be getting a tubal done myself after my baby is born in February. Our insurance covers 80% though. Good luck!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• That's howmmuch one cost wow. To bad it's not covered by medical.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 6:33 AM on Sep. 15, 2010