How can I earn extra income and yet still take care of my child at home? I need ideas please

bellybeans_mom

Asked by bellybeans_mom at 12:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• Start a daycare?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:50 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Babysitting/daycare....even if it was just one child. Not only will you earn extra money, but your child has someone to play and socialize with! Win win!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:50 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I guess you could say that i work from home. I make jewelry. And I have for about 3 years now. I sell that and in just this last week I made 100. I dont do it to try to pay bills because i could do great and sell a lot of stuff or i could not sell anything for a month. But its nice to have the little extra to go see a movie or go to a nice dinner with my husband. Without me selling the jewelry my husband and i never get to go out. So if i sell stuff then we get to have a date night lol. but it can be a little pricey to start it out but its not hard at all! And its fun. the only problem is I have a 1yo son that likes to try to grab all my beeds so i can only do that durring nap time...if he feels like taking one. =) Hope this helps. I have friends who do the stamp cards as well. But you can make things and sell them on ebay. Thats the main way that i sell things. Good luck and I hope you find something!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• so Shelli do you only sell on ebay? I'm thinking about doing something like that but I'm not that great with ebay mainly on the shipping part! Thank you for the ideas everyone!
    bellybeans_mom

Comment by bellybeans_mom (original poster) at 1:00 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

This is what I do from home to make money and stay home with my family. I'm happy to help with any questions. I also offer sign up incentives.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Do you have to purchase a start up kit? also about how much do you really make off a sale?
    bellybeans_mom

Comment by bellybeans_mom (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have a 2 and 1 year old and I have a home business. A business was a better for for us because I did need that flexibility with my kids and I don't have to have silence(cause it is NEVER silent, lol) and I love the income!!

Check it out and we can see if it would work for you :-). Daily Pay-Benefits-Training-Residual income and so much more(no cold calling or selling either)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 2:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have a WAH biz, that I do PT as a FT SAHM, we the #1 rated Business, we make top dollar commissions approx 80-.00-250.00 per membership and its Daily Direct deposit to your account, no quotas, parties, or products. No shipping and the Internet isn't Saturated with it.

We also have NO COMPETITION :-)
    As for Start ups...Im GIVING AWAY the Business kit, so that's on me...and its good for a lifetime..

I will message you :-)
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 2:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i work a home business in direct sales..we sell gifts.. i also love paid surveys and paid networking. check out my blog earningsinabaket.blogspot.com
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2010