I need help

I took a test and it said i wasn't pregnant. I'm all happy about that but why has my period not come yet. I have never missed a period and it has always been on time. Is it just one of those months or should I say two months, or should I go to the doctor and get a real test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your body changes. Thats really the only explanation. Just because you have never been late doesnt mean that you never will be. Stress can cause a late period and if you're worrying about it then your just gonna push it back. Take another test if it makes you feel better :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• IT COULD BE LATE IF UR WORRYING OR STRESSED OUT I WOULD WAIT A COUPLE OF MORE DAYS AND TAKE ANOTHER TEST IF U STILL HVNT STARTED AND THE TEST STILL SAYS NEG U CAN ALWAYS GO 2 THE DOC AND THEY CAN DO A BLOOD TEST THAT WILL LET U KNOW 4SURE
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Okay...I was 3 weeks late on my period and I took a test and it said i wasn't preggers....when in fact i was preggers...it takes time to show up....But it is true the more you stress the less likely you will have your per on time....Take another one in a week and if it's still not here go to the DR...
    Anonymous

• I took my test a 7 weeks since my last period and it showed up. But I also took one at 4 weeks right before my missed period and it said no when in fact I really was pregnant. It depends on how long you have sexually active too. If sex is something new for you then that could be it. Your first few times changes around the hormones in your body and it can be normal for your periods to change. Mine did. I would wait another week and if you have not started by then take another one and if it says neg then you could go to the dr if you want.
    naturalhome

Answer by naturalhome at 12:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2008