How many Kids??

I have 3 kids and 2 step daughter, 4 girls and 1 son.. I am content with this many, but at one time i really did think on having a larger family since my now ex, came from a family of 9.. how many kids do you want or find is an ok number. I could not do the " 19 Kids and COunting " though. way to many for me.

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 12:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have five now, with only two in school. i can see me wanting more when the 2 yo's go to school. i will be happy either way...5 is a lot, and i get really tired of getting my pre pregnancy body back only to get pregnant again!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have 2 right now and I want 4.....if I had more than 4 the highest I would say is 5 any more than that I think I would go crazy but personally I just think it depends on the person of how many your wanting to have.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have two boys. They are both babies. For now I an very happy with the two. I could see having more someday. I think my ultimate limit would be five. I came from a family of six (five girls one boy) and Dh is him and his sister. My dad thinks I am him But opposite. lol Hes a man, I'm a woman, he has four daughters (my oldest sister has a dif. dad) one son, I have started with two boys. They are about the same age difference as my dads oldest. Hes convinced that four years after my youngest I will have twins like he did. A girl and a boy, than two years later another boy. haha At the time he said this I literally JUST had my youngest. I'm like DAD my crotch is still on fire, could you wait a month to tell me this? hahah

Geese I got off topic. anyways.. I could handle five at the max. lol hahahaha
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• we have six. Five full time lol..I am still open to one more in the next couple years. I love being pregnant and have always wanted a big family and so does my husband. Sometimes the thought of one more is scary, but I know that I want to do it one more time:) I just don't want to wait more than 2 years to get pregnant again since i'm almost 33 now!
    Roisin07

Answer by Roisin07 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have one child, 4 years old. We are done. He completes our family!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Well with "19 kids and counting" the parents don't do everything. Her kids are mini-parents to the younger siblings, so the parents don't have the brunt of the job. That would be the difference between myself and them if I had a large family like that. I'd be MOM and the kids wouldn't be mini-mom's at all.

I am pregnant with my third child. My oldest is a boy, my second is a girl, and we find out (hopefully) on the 28th what baby number three is. I think that I could handle up to five kids, but I don't want to find out. I am prefectly happy with having three.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My husband and I have 3 girls together and a baby on the way
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 12:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have 2 and one on the way.. I could probably have 5 & be okay! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have 2 sons and wanted a third but we can't afford it plus I was afraid since my younger son was in NICU for a week. I'm happy that they're both healthy.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have three boys. I would love to have another one or two. My dh is not of the same opinion though, so we are trying to come up with a compromise.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:00 PM on Sep. 14, 2010