lost, the tv show..

we saw the last episode and now were totally confused. so they were in hell and then passed into heaven when they all met in teh chapel? is ben dead as well? how did they forget they were on the island? was penelope dead too and what about mike and walt. why weren't they in the chapel? what about miles, daniel, charlette and pilot were dead as well? why was desmond dead? any insight would be great. were just totally confused. also did anyone else not like the way it ended? would of been better that they were really dead and got home after all. my mil said it had to do with aliens so we kept expecting that. never saw any.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i mean not really dead and made it home.
    melody77

Comment by melody77 (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I think everyone was a little confused. I also wondered why Mike and Walt weren't there.
    crazycappuccino

Answer by crazycappuccino at 1:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Jake is the only one who died at the end of the show. He was seeing the church events in his head while dying. His father tells him that the time he spent on the island was the most important time of his life and that the people in the church were there to help him move on. He said some died before Jack did and some died after.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No, they weren't in hell. The island was real. The alternate "world" was just a place for all of them to meet after death. Some of them (the ones on the plane - Sawyer, Kate, Lapidus) did get off the island and possibly lived long lives after the island. The ones that weren't there in the chapel (Miles, Daniel, etc.) either weren't part of this group or weren't ready to move on (Ana Lucia). I liked the ending after I watched it the second time. The bonus mini episode on the DVD/Blu-ray ties up some of the story, too, but I won't spoil that here.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• not sure? Don't watch that show.. I WATCHED THE FIRST EPISODE.. But was hopelessly lost.. lol
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• hotmama i do remember him saying that is that is why i got confused cause they were all there. i have to watch it again. it does make sense though that he was seeing this in his own head. i didn't catch that.
    melody77

Comment by melody77 (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2010