Any One Have Any Meatloaf Recipes?

If you do, please share with me. Thanks

Bugbait

Asked by Bugbait at 1:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I love this one! http://www.dawnsrecipes.com/123-123.htm
    StarGirlD

Answer by StarGirlD at 1:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I use one that is a combination of two recipes from a package of Progresso Plain Bread Crumbs and a packet of McCormick Meatloaf seasoning. My family loves it!
    GenieP

Answer by GenieP at 1:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I Love my Mom's meatloaf and just amde it last night :) We use 1 egg some salt & pepper worcestershire sause ketchup and about half a package of lipton's onion soup mix. Sorry I don't have exact measurements. combine all that with about 1-1.5 lbs of hamburg then take a piece of bread - whatever you have on hand in fine and break it up into little pieces to bind it all together. The real trick is when you put in into your loaf pan slap it. It gets the air out and that way the meat isn't mushy. Also leave a little space on one side to drain it. Yum
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 1:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I do it all different ways but always use a box of stove top stuffing in place of bread crumbs
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 1:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• About 3/4 cup instant oatmeal and about 1/4 cup crushed crackers, 1 egg, ketchup( 3-4T) , milk(a few T sp) and favorite seasoning, to a pound of burger. Bake at 350 for an hour, remove and spread BBQ or Ketchup on top, bake for 15-20 minutes longer..
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 1:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Biz, sounds good, I am going to adopt your recipe...... :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 1:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I don't use a recipe- but I use probably 2-3 lbs of hamburger, a couple eggs, ketchup, small can of tomato sauce, carrots (jsut shred a few), oatmeal (or crackers if I don't have it), a bit of syrup, onions, season-all, teriaki, and top it off with a mixture of syprup and ketchup later in cooking- in a pan with non stick spray-then cover with tin foil and i cook it about an hour and a half or so

I make them big because everyone loves meatloaf sandwiches with the leftovers
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• cookbook.com is where I go
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I use 1 lb lean ground beef
    1 onion diced,, green peppers, mushrooms (optional)
    1/2 cup ketchup
    4 tbs mustard
    2 tsp worchestershire sauce
    2 eggs
    oats or bread crumbs
    1/2 cup sugar
    Mix all the liquid ingredients first. Then add onions, sugar, ground beef, this is to flavor the way you like it. . Mix well, mixture will be very moist. Add oats or bread crumbs to dry to meat. Do NOT over due. mixture should still have some moisture. The oats will absorb it during cooking. Put in loaf pan and put extra kethup over top in streams. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-45 mins. cut and enjoy.
    SasyCasy71

Answer by SasyCasy71 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010