Did you ever think you were too big? If so, when did you see it?

With my first boy I gained 90 pounds. I new I was too big when I tried to get into my car and I wouldnt fit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 90 lbs?1?! I gained 45 with my son and thought I was too big just b/c it was hard to more all around, that was at the end. How far are you and how much have you gaiend so far?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i always feel like i'm too big! i've already gained 25 pounds and im only 24 weeks!
    Anonymous

• I couldn't fit at my work station anymore. That was it for me. I gained 80 pounds with my second. With my first, I couldn't get onto my mom's bed (It had the frame, then the box spring, then two mattresses) and I gained 80 pounds with him too.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Lol I knew I was too big when my biggest maternity pants didn't fit. I'm all baby and it shows!!!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i gained 60 and i almost got to that point of not fitting behind the steering wheel.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:47 AM on Oct. 17, 2008