Cinnamon butter?

Like the kind they serve at Texas Roadhouse..How do you make this and what is the best type of butter to make it with?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 1:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I just do it buy taste. :) I use a half a stick real butter, approx 2TBSP white sugar, 2 TBSP brown sugar, 1/4 TSP cinnamon. If its not sweet enough or cinnamony enough, add more. Because its real butter, I don't make it ahead because it would get too hard in the frige. Its usually the last thing I do before we sit at the table. You can use margerine and it will stay soft in the fridge, but it just doesn't taste as good as real butter.... IMO
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Here's alot of info about it
    http://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+make+texas+roadhouse+cinnamon+butter&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ADBF_en
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I dont know how to make it but I know Country Crock has some that they sell in the store.
    mbeckner777

Answer by mbeckner777 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• that stuff is awesome..I've seen it in the store with the other butter. I would try to use the churn style margarine and add cinnamon to it. Still probably wont taste the same

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• haha mmmmm it looks sooo bad for you hahaha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have never been to a Texas road hosue But I make my own cinnamon butter as well as garlic and herb and mustard and cheese and a few others but my mind is not working properly right now
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Oh I love that butter! I'd love the recipe too, but yeah I guess butter and cinnamon would do the trick.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i dk
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2010