What is the worst thing that an EX could have done to you ?

Well, in one of my previous post I stated that my SO maybe set me up to get robbed but I i coulndt prove it..well now I have proof. Someone broke in my car and stole my $ and gps..but the thing abt it was that they didnt break a window my front door was open and the only person that had the spare key was my ex. He was the only person that knew th money was in my car. Well I was in his email and came across an email that he was selling a GPS on Ebay that looked just like the one that was stolen out of my car when the person stole the GPS they left the charger and he is selling the same with no charger and same serial #. So I confronted him and of course he denied it but this was a man that I cared for and he was helping me raise my daughter but at the same time he was plotting on me...Why are some men so evil?

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• That bites. Were you able to get it back?

My worst was not telling me why he dumped me.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Wow, I am so sorry! Men are pigs and play dirty! I would document everything and call the police asap
    Stephernie88

Answer by Stephernie88 at 1:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Steal from you! What a low thing to do.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 1:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My ex decided that suicide wasn't a good option and decided to shoot me instead. He missed.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I wasnt able to get anything back especially the money....I am talking about 1900.00 that he stole. He gave me 500.00 and I was wondering where he got that kind of money from and he stated that he received an employment check for bak time...and his mother told me that he got at least 2000.00 but when I checked his account he had more than that. but I didnt say anything and because I wanted to make sure that I wasnt assuming. But after a while things starting to come out.
    mom42107

Comment by mom42107 (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• That is low! Some men are just the bottom of the barrel you know? And, it isn't like you see that side of them until it is too late!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• For abused women selling a GPS is nothing. My husband tried to kill me while I was pregnant. He tried to kill my children. He destroyed all the furniture, tore off closet doors and threw them through the windows in Jan in IN. He admitted himself to a mental hospital to avoid arrest. A few months later the law changed and he would have been arrested. He had recently been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and wouldn't take meds. He had a psychotic episode. The only reason he didn't kill us is because he heard the police coming and left. That was the end of our relationship.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• wow some people are in relationships just mooch off of thier SO.

i would have to say mine had said some really mean things to me so when i got my revenge and said some things back and deleted him off of facebook, he messeged me and told me he didnt know what he did so wrong....umm...hello blind bat
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My ex abused me physically, emotionally, and financially.. and had an 2 different affairs, one was with a 15 yr old girl....I have sole legal custody of our son, that's my revenge and how i keep my sanity... knowing my child is safe with me!
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Ugh! Mine destroyed all my photo albums and high school yearbooks, destroyed a tape of me and my grandmother saying nursery rhymes together when I was little, and destroyed paintings done by my other grandmother; these things were very important to me and can never be replaced. He also kicked me out of bed onto the floor in the middle of the night while I was pregnant, and once grabbed the wheel while I was driving 70 mph causing my car to spin 365 degrees in the middle of the freeway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2010