Bottom of your toes peel?

The bottom of my big toes, especially my left one, peel really bad....it's like the skin is getting peeled off and it's painful because the farther it peels the deeper it goes. Does anyone else have this problem? What do you do? I've tried snipping it off with nail clippers but it's still painful and sometime makes it worse...

CABlonde

Asked by CABlonde at 1:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Health

• Soak you feet in epsom salt and then dry them well. Let them air dry for a while. Then apply foot lotion on them.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 1:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• you may have a fungal infection. I would go to see your Doctor. Your feet shouldn't be peeling like that
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My DD feet peels! We use nivea cream & socks after her bath.
    mistie3480

Answer by mistie3480 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My feet do that too! And it's just the big toe also. I haven't found any great ways of dealing with it but I do think putting more lotion on my feet seems to help some.
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 2:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010