What would you do??

OK so this is going to be kinda long, My 17 month old is on a late schedule Goes to bed at about 10:30 and wakes up about 12 noon, Well My boyfriend isn't working right now so he thinks that a super late schedule is perfect for him. I tried to go to bed at 2 AM a few nights ago and he decided to go to McDonald's well he comes back and turns on the t.v. in the bedroom, I told him to go watch it in the LR. He said NO. So at 4:30 I went to go sleep on the couch, He didn't give a shit. I got 5 1/2 hours of sleep that night and he's alept until 3. He has nothing to do with our daughter and sleeps all day. It's ridiculous and he says to Forget our daughter and Let her cry in her room so I can sleep in! He just doesn't understand! I don't want to have to start sleeping on the couch because he's being an insensitive ASS! Thanks for the Vent ladies!

HeatherM0529

Asked by HeatherM0529 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• I so agree with You Wendi, I'm seriously Considering Leaving him... I'm going to start Monday I believe, I'm going to the State and I'm going to ask them about Housing and child care and see what they can do for me... I just hope I'll have enough courage to do it!!
    HeatherM0529

Answer by HeatherM0529 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My daughters dad is the same way!!!! Your not alone. Unfortunately he pays the bills and i stay at home so its not like i have to get up early like he does; nor can i bitch about it. If hes a jerk then your not gonna win. Just sleep on the couch or buy earplugs! lol GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Tll him he is being an ass and either take his but to theiving room or gt out. since he not working anyway
    mika233

Answer by mika233 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• It's wrong.... sorry Anytime my kids cry I've went to make sure they were okay. Never know what it is, spider, snake, rat, body part stuck etc.... I'm checking it out and my dh would prolly beat me to them.
    Sounds like your guy is a jerk and him not paying any attention to his own child.... sorry but real first class jerk to you and your child.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• oh no, I am sorry you have to deal with such an ass!! I wouldn't deal with it, something needs to be done!
    tjgirl

Answer by tjgirl at 11:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2008