Who's gonna be pregnant for Halloween? What are you going to be?

I'm almost always a "witch" seeing how I am a witch, it's the easiest thing to go as... But this year I was thinking gypsy... But I'm not sure if a pregnant gypsy will work either... SO, I need some ideas... How about you?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 1:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• I was pregnant 9 months for halloween ( my son was born Nov 8th ) I really missed out on taking advantage of it - I totally want to now but its not as cute when its ONLY fat.. have fun with that belly mommy.. good luck
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• A pregnant clown. All clowns have big bellies. So, mine would fit right in
    dcreativelady

Answer by dcreativelady at 1:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am going to be pregnant on Halloween and I told my daughter I was going to be a giant pumpkin. I have no idea if that is really what I am going to be but I was thinking orange or green tights and a sports bra : ) then orange body paint all over. Who knows. you could go as the which in Hansel and Gretal and say you swallowed the kids ; )
    cloverlover24

Answer by cloverlover24 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Oh no... I'm not skipping! I don't care if I'm so huge I can't walk... My DH will just have to push me around in a wheel chair, but I'm not skipping! lol!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• *Witch... Sorry
    cloverlover24

• Yeah, no clowns either - My skin started to crawl just thinking about it... I'm TERRIFIED of clowns! Always have been! And my kids are too!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 1:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Go as a "pumpkin smuggler"... I saw one where the woman made it look like a dryer (with a window in the door) and had the baby floating around in there
    terpmama

Answer by terpmama at 1:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'll be pregnant then, but I have no idea what to dress up as yet.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• be a nun. I'm not dressing up
    saralouise

Answer by saralouise at 1:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'll be pregnant. I won't be huge and might not even look that pregnant in a month but I won't fit the fairy costume I usually wear. The end of October is a really busy time for us so I'm just gonna skip the costume for myself and only get one for DD. A pumpkin would be a good idea since it's round =) Baby will be 6 months by next Halloween and we're gonna be a family pumpkin patch. It works out great if I haven't lost the baby weight by then.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 2:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010