Halloween or Christmas . . . which is your favorite?

I love both holidays and go all out equally (well at least all of the storage bins say I do). But Halloween starts the decorating season, so I go all out, and it's non stop till Christmas. I continue to decorate, but not as much as these two. The next big decorating holiday is then Easter

MsIrene05

Asked by MsIrene05 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm definitely a fan of both halloween and Christmas. I decorate for both, and enjoy my decorating holiday season :D
    kurai87

Answer by kurai87 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I would love to be able to decorate for Halloween as much as I do for Christmas, but finances don't allow me to do so. I always enjoy when I take my kids trick or treating to see how other people decorate their homes.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Halloween. I love FALL>
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I decorate more for Chrismas - but actually love the decorations of both "Seasons/Holidays" as well.
    momX2364

Answer by momX2364 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am really not that into decorating for seasons or holidays...but I do go all out for Christmas.
    GenieP

Answer by GenieP at 1:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I love Christmas because it is a celebration that celebrates the born of our Savior. If you believe in Jesus, you will understand this. But, I will say that All Hallow's Eve is to be someone your not, even if just for a day.
    SasyCasy71

Answer by SasyCasy71 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• we go camping in October for halloween so I decorate our campsite. I don't decorate the house since we are not here. We go to my home town and to my sisters for halloween she decorates enough for both of us . !!
    Christmas is my major decorating holiday
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I HATE Christmas with a passion!
    Halloween on the other hand is my favorite day of the year!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Halloween
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i go all out for both but i would say that halloween is more fun because there is no stress behind it, just decorate and your done. :)
    hollieshobbie

Answer by hollieshobbie at 3:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2010