When you gain weight, where do you gain it most

I gain it all in my rear. Because only my butt gets fat, I went from 24-25-23 at my wedding to 32-34-56 now. My butt is huge!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• My butt and my upper thighs...Uggh
    Anonymous

• my butt and thighs! 36-30-45, my thighs are 26 inches each. only 4 more inches and they match my waist.
    Anonymous

• I wish i gained my weight in my butt i have a flat butt, i gain all my weight in my waist, thighs and boobs :P
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 10:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My stomach. It was really weird this one time ... I was pretty proportionate, and then I lost weight in my legs and gained it in my belly. That never happened before! It hasn't happened since, but the stomach is still noticably the first spot to grow.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 10:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• my baby bellie. The part wear the babie grows....
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• my entire mid-section...i have no waist
    Babujai

Answer by Babujai at 12:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I gain most of my weight in my stomach. I have recently gained 20 lbs. ( I needed to, medical issue)...but although I have gained some all over, I look like I"m 5-6 months pregnant. My dh says I don't and that he likes it....I hate it. But this runs in my family. Once when my mom was younger a lady at church asked her if she was pregnant again....she wasn't. I'm so afraid someone is going to ask me that!!!!!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My face!!!! Uggggh I have the easiest time gaining a chin and the hardest time losing it!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:23 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My belly. Course it could be my butt but I don't notice, I notice my tummy. Let's try to zip those pants ONE MORE TIME! Yep, the belly.
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2008