eek! ghosts!

i'm convinced my apartment is haunted. they used to be air force barracks, built in the 1940s right after Pearl Harbor. My son's bedroom door has randomly slammed shut and shakes, like someone is jiggling the door knob-but only around 9pm at night, when I'm no where near it and my son is playing in the living room with me. Its gotten so scary that at times I've called the cops and made them go in there.

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 1:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I ve seen things I couldn't explain! Scary stuff!
    mistie3480

Answer by mistie3480 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• If all you are hearing is noises then I wouldn't be too concerned. (I grew up in a haunted house) When the door knob jiggles tell the ghost that he is scaring you and to please stop. sometimes that is all it takes. The ghost isn't pushing you a=or trying to scare you just trying to open the door.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• it could be. I've honestly never lived in a home that wasn't. But I tend to be extra perceptive of these things... Unless it's causing physical or emotional harm, I've never seen a reason to take any actions. But there have been a few times I have been physically abused by an entity... In those cases I took action.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I beleive in ghosts and had a few experiences with some kind of beings. I don't know if they were ghosts or not.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 7:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010