Piñata stuffer ideas?

We just used candy at DD's 1st party for the guests. She didn't have a piñata for her 2nd. We just bought one for her 3rd. She's old enough to hit it herself and not be afraid of it. Since she'll be cracking it, what can I put in it? She doesn't eat candy and that's not changing. There will only be 2 other small kids and one has many allergies. So I figure sugar, chocolate, and nuts are a bad idea anyway. All the fruit snacks I've seen are basically candy with pictures of fruit on the label. Any ideas for treats and prizes? I already got bouncy balls but can't think of anything else. It's a small piñata so I don't need much to fill it.

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 1:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• Check out OrientalTrading.com They have tons of sets of small toys and other non-candy pinata stuffers at great prices.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Click here - This should be all their "stuffer" sets...

Or you can go through and fill it with other similar type stuff...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Look at Oriental Trading Company http://www.orientaltrading.com and you will find all sorts of ideas for stuffers. Little toys and games galore, and their prices are amazing.
    ruthie11617

Answer by ruthie11617 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• small glow in the dark items
    plastic rings (if you think the children will not put them in their mouths)
    As Sabrina says try OrientalTrading.com it has a lot of ideas for a fairly cheap price...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Try looking at the dollar store. Butterfly tattoos, stickers, I don't know girl stuff since I have boys.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i used the annie's brand snacks for dd's pinata. i agree with the stickers and tattoos. also, small containers of bubbles.

kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 5:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2010