chihuahua antics

I have a male chocolate long coat chihuahua and I love him as much as I love my son, lol. He spends most of his day curled up on the back of my chair snuggling with me. At night, he sleeps next to me, on my pillow. And then in the morning, he doesnt get up until I get up. D and my husband can be in the kitchen, throwing bacon on the floor for him, and he'll go see what they're doing, look to the doorway to see if I'm coming and if I'm not there in a few minutes, he goes back to our room and jumps into bed with me. He loves his mommy [:

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 1:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pets

• BUMP!!!
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 2:04 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have a Chi/Yorkie Mix- She looks alot like a Long Haired Chi.; i love her just like i do my kids too:) She is So Spoiled that she has No Idea that she is a Dog!LOL She Loves her Mommy Too! Our Babies sound like Little Twins! LOL!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 4:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• cute
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• How sweet! My chihuahua does the same thing.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2010