really moody!

im not normally mood and i havent been this pregnancy but today i am really ticked off for no good reason, everything is making me want to snap im having hot flashes ugh!!! i want something o make this stop what can i do to relax i am about to be in a car for 6 hrs w a toddler who didnt sleep last night and my husband and 2 dogs and a cat im afraid i might explode lol

Kre10

Asked by Kre10 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh no. I have been an emotional wreck. I don't sleep well and I just have a lower level of what I can stand and what makes me want to run into the bedroom and cry like a baby. sorry
    cloverlover24

Answer by cloverlover24 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Oh my!! Hopefully since the little one didnt sleep last night they will sleep in the car. And the dogs if they are anything like mine they will sleep. As for your husband you can tell him to just leave you alone LOL. I wish you the best of luck and hope everything goes ok on the trip. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• thats funny bc i was just thinking i was about to txt him to leave his attitude or anything annoying at work bc i cant shake my mood, the dogs are generally really good in the car the cat might cry and omg i pray leif sleeps bc hes on hyper drive right now, and is just being crazy but if he sleeps he wont slee tonight lol im at a loss w him. clover i was a cryer w my first now if i have an issue im just angry lol
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• oh im the same way at times.... i just take deep breaths and take a time out....
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 3:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2010