Hey Moms I wanted to know how did som of you get back into the dating.

mika233

Asked by mika233 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• I just kept the kids out of the picture until we got to know each other more...and be upfront:) You don't want the kiddos getting confused on a "here today, gone tomorrow" guy. Best of Luck to you!
    mama14572

Answer by mama14572 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Well I was totally aginst online dating but was goofing around one nite looking at a site my friend was on and had met a guy and was looking for his pics... anyhow I decided to set up a profile and went right into a chat room and found the man that I now live with and have 2 going on 3 kids with and would recommend at least trying it to anyone!! I was lucky I found one on the first day and that was that!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Had kids every other week - week on I didn't go out, week off I would. I started getting the confidence to get out from browsing online, local area. Starting general conversations, the attention boosted my ego enought to not be intimidated and start putting out the "i'm free come and get me" signals! ha
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2008