Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what kind of sippy cup did you buy for your 12 month old

I so confuse with sippy cup. I buy one and now it start to leak at the top. I buy nuby brand and i know my daughter is biting it.

i am trying to find really good sippy cup that is really good. and it hard..

any know what brand i should get or give me good idea which one i should i use

Answer Question

Asked by mommytobe24 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 3 (17 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • I like the gerber graduate non spill ones.

    munchkin are nice, but my 15 month old hates them, my 2 1/2 year old doesn't mind them.


    Answer by flutterfae at 10:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

  • I bought one at target that had a plastic nipple like top and my baby loves it she is 9 months old. It has two handles on each wont miss it ...I am sorry I don't know the brand..

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

  • oh and Walgreens has some good ones too. it's just walgreens brand, their BPA free, they come in 2 styles- tall with no handles and short with handles.

    I have several of those too, because they are cheap

    Answer by flutterfae at 10:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

  • Gerber OR Nuby Hard ones! The Nuby's are $.97 at Walmart. My daughter loves them and so do I, they're durable and for $1 a piece who cares if they start leaking in 2 months or if they get so scratched up that you have to replace them, They're cheap enough. I really like the Gerber ones but For $5 for 2 of them it's not worth it... And the Nipple is all chewed up from my daughter, Even though it's hard it looks bad!! Good Luck, But since she's already on Nuby then the hard ones should be no problem for her!

    Answer by HeatherM0529 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2008


    It's by Munchkin and it's fairly cheap as well, But it has a SOFT top, and My daughter chewed through it!

    Answer by HeatherM0529 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

  • we use the Gerber ones with the move able handles and a soft top. Once they start to chew it is good to move to a hard plastic top.

    Answer by mylilredheadboy at 2:50 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

  • nuby straw ones.

    Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

  • i use the platyex ones with the straws, they had trouble figuring out how to use the regular kind so i tried the straws and they havent looked back.

    Answer by mrspierce06 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.