Cloth diapers?????

My daughter is going to be 3 soon. She is already potty trained except at night, just can't give up her night time water! We have been using bumgenius one size on her at night or drybees all in one. They aren't fitting her anymore. She wears a size 3-4 in clothes, she has a small waist but they aren't fitting her. Can anyone recommend a cloth diaper that my daughter can wear at night?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in General Parenting

• Try http://www.diaperswappers.com/ I had my daughter in cloth diapers and i loved that site it has tons of dif people selling, making swapping diapers it's crazy lol but it is so helpful and you can meet moms there too that use cloth diapers on their little ones :) Good luck
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 11:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Diape swapper is a great site, i have a size XL pocket diaper that i can't use. Got it very cheap, and it's bright pink with a black skull and crossbones, thought well, my daughter will grow into it, but she never came close to growing into it, and she's now fully pottytrained and she's 2.5. And she won't wear diapers at night anymore so i'm lookin to get rid of it, but they do have used large and xl diapers you can buy from people for cheap.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• WOW, I must really b out of the loop bc i didn't know they even still made cloth diapers ne more. But if my kids were in diapers, i would definitely not use cloth bc HELL I HAVE ENUF LAUNDRY 2 DO lol
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• we did 1 extra load of laundry every 3 days. they're not the same as they used to be. And they saved us alot of money.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 4:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2008