Love

How would you describe being "in love"

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• jittery..I have been married 4 years and i still get so excited to see my hubby !!!!
    Anonymous

• Looking at my DH and knowing that no matter what happened to him I would still be there no matter what.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Ahh, love. Affection, being enamored, infatuation, smitten, eroticism, weakness, strength, my heart swelling in my chest. Disgusting to watch, beautiful to experience. Not only lifetime, but eternity. Tenderness, passion. A beautiful sensation. :)
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 11:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i agree with katiebatery it is all of that i have been with my dh for 14 years and i still have all of those feelings its comforting to know you have the one you feel so much for that makes you feel safe and can trust with all your heart. i look at him sometimes and it just makes me happy and he loves me just the way i am and that will give you more selfesteem than anything will.
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 12:01 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i just Love how katieBatey put that!! lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2008