Is is likely to get pregnant the day after your period

Asked by mommy2ethan2006 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hey it could happen, My birthday is oct 3rd, and I was on my period, and I found out that my son was concieved around the 7th of oct ( this was in 2006) so I don't know for sure if it could happen the day after your period but it sure happend 4 days after mine!!

Answer by mykidsmylife06 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• YOU CAN GET PREGNANT ANYTIME! you can get pregnant on your period or the day after! its just more likely 2 weeks after your period because the egg is in the right place but there isnt anytime you cant

Answer by hendrickson at 12:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• yes definitely...i did with my son!

Answer by rissa_mommyof2 at 1:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I am a firm believer that you can get pregnant at any time. Your body may have an internal clock but it doesn't run like clockwork. There are perchances and happenstances that are always going on inside the miracle that is the human body. When I went back and calculated my conception date I was no where near when you are supposed to be most fertile.

Answer by HeatherTurner at 2:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2008