Does the breast tenderness ever go away during pregnancy?

I am only 8 weeks and I feel I need to be on a morphine drip or something to control the breast pain. I had a breast reduction just over a year ago and the pain associated with that was far more tolerable than this preggo pain.

What makes it much worse is my four year old step son constantly elbowing or head butting them.

OWIE!

Is this what a man feels like when his testicles are hit????

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• With my first they hurt the entire time, but the pain definetly got easier to deal with after the first trimester. With this one only my nipples are tender, thank goodness!! I know, that is some of the worst pain associated with my first pregnancy!
    supershlea

Answer by supershlea at 3:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Mine went away after the first trimester with both my pregnancy's. The only time they are sore after that is when your milk comes in. At least that's how it was for me.
    Mrs.Wills

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 2:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• The tenderness went away for me during the second trimester... now I am 36 weeks and they are starting to itch... I don't know which is worse.
    sukinova

Answer by sukinova at 3:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2008