Whats this bump on DSs forehead?

DS was born at 35 weeks. He has had problems with seizures after he got his first round of shots. Even before then I noticed a line down the middle of his forehead that is raised. Has anyone seen this before? Know what it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've never heard of it, I would share this concern with the doctor.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I haven't seen it, but have read a few things... There could be several different reasons for it, and I don't want to cause undue concern, but I would definitely get it checked out. Do a google search for Parry-Romberg Syndrome... that can be one of the symptoms of it.
    ThePieLady

Answer by ThePieLady at 4:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• OH HONEY IM SO SORRY. U MUST BE SO SCARED. WOW I AM A FIRM BELIEVER THAT ADVERSE REACTIONS TO VACCINES OCCOURS WAY MORE THAN DOCTORS WANT TO ADMITT. I DO NOT VACCINATE MY KIDS. MY ELDEST HAD A REACTION TO HER VACCINES ALSO. JUST NOT IN THE FORM OF SIZURES. AS PARENTS WE HAVE TO WEIGH OUT THE RISKS COMPARED TO THE BENIFITS OF WHAT ALLOW TO BE PUT IN OUR CHILDRENS BODYS. I AM VERY SORRY. I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANY LINE DOWN FRONT OF BABYS HEAD BUT TRY LOOKIN AT THIS SITE : http://health.allrefer.com/health/cranial-sutures-skull-of-a-newborn.html

AND READ THIS LITTLE ARTICAL ABOUT VACCINES. http://amandaleggett.wordpress.com/2007/07/31/why-we-dont-vaccinate/
    KNOWLEDGE IS POWER GOOD LUCK AND MY PRAYS GO WITH U.
    Brown-Sugga

Answer by Brown-Sugga at 11:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010