Constipation??

I have been constipated for the past 3 or 4 days. I have the urge to go to the bathroom I just cant get it out. Plus normally I dont have this problem since I have Chron's Disease and normally Im complaining about going to much. Do you ladies have any ideas for me. Ive tried eating everyting that normally makes me go and it hasnt helped. I also have tried Doculex and that hasnt helped. Maybe I just need to go get an enemia. UGGHH!! I think this is why my belly is soo hard also. HELP me PLEASE!!

confusedgirl919

Asked by confusedgirl919 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't know, but here's a bump to help. :) good Luck
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 2:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• try eating prunes. and pomegranate juice. also lots of water. if that doesnt work goto your doctor. good luck
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• try eating prunes,and apple juce plus drink a lot of water.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• go get an enema from the store. they're a few dollars and they're very gentle. you won't feel uncomfortable. take it and after you poop all the hard poop out you need to start drinking more water and consuming more fiber. prunes wont make a hard stool soft but an enema will
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Try cranberry juice!!!! Works all the time!!! Apple juice Motts work too!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• See thats the thing. It isnt hard stool but it isnt watery either. It is just soft and I cant get it out LOL!!
    confusedgirl919

Comment by confusedgirl919 (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010