shopping for clothes???

while ur dieting yes or no.....

Cynt1020

Asked by Cynt1020 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It's hard to resist, but I would say no because you will buy clothes now and then you will lose weight and they won't fit. Might as well wait so that you can buy those cute clothes in a smaller size!!! Something to work for! :-) Good luck, Mama! :-)
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 7:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I bought new clothes as I got smaller and always bought one pair of jeans that were a little smaller to help motivate me. However, I only went to the thrift store - nothing new until I lost it all. I went from a size 9/10 to a size 2/3 and that's where I have stayed.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I lost A LOT of weight a few years ago and I bought myself at least one outfit "per size". I felt like it was a great reward for each weight loss milestone. Then when I reached my goal weight I went bananas shopping for myself! :)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:00 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• workout clothes =P
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 4:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I would say no unless you have dropped enough weight that you are swimming in your clothes.Stick Out Tongue

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have recently lost 20 lbs and I know it's hard. i wouuld like to lose a little bit more...but my clothes are already hanging off of me and i need new ones! :) it's hard to say but you don't want to spend all your money because when you are at the size you want to be you will want to do more shopping!
    CharleesMom7

Answer by CharleesMom7 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• shopping

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I am going to wait until I am at the size I want to be before I get new clothes. I do need new workout shorts, they are falling off me while I am trying to exercise.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 3:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• If they're falling off you, then yes -- but don't go crazy.
    Thrift stores, discount stores etc.

I shrink out of bottoms quicker than I do tops, so I've been able to get more wear out of my clothes that way.
    I was a 22w and now bounce between a medium in some brands to an 11 in some juniors. Some shirts I wear anything from a medium to an xl (juniors)

I also try to focus more on clothes I can wear to work :)
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 12:19 AM on Sep. 18, 2010