Is anyone else getting very rude and unnecessary comments about journals you post?

I wrote a journal last night and when I woke up this morning I had a comment from one late who downed everything I said and on top of that told me I need to go back to school to learn how to spell and learn my grammer better. I really wish there was a way to have someone blocked on here. So have any of you nice ladies out there been rudely commented on?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Not on my journals but in the questions and in the polls before.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Some people just want to gripe about something. There is a way to block people too. Go up to Privacy and Settings at the top of the screen and click on it. Then on the left is a list - click on "Blocked Users" and you can type in the screenname of the person to block them from your page and commenting on your stuff. I've had to do that with a couple of obnoxious people (I also do that with people who use foul language on my posts) who would flood my PMs and chatterbox when I typed something they disagreed with.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 2:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• That's normal. You just delete their comments if they bother you, though usually I leave them. They can't post anon there, so the only one they make look bad is themselves.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:45 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I am sorry thathappened to you. I would just delete the comment. I don't usually get the nasties on myjournals but I have gotten rude answers to some of my questions.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 8:42 AM on Sep. 15, 2010