Good Online Schools?

I want to get my certification as a medical assistant online, but I don't even know where to start. Can anyone help?

MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Asked by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 11:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • Go to the website for you local/state college and see if they have an online program. You may be better off getting in-state tuition and may be able to apply for assistance or student loans. Good luck.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 8:31 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I wonder how one could do a course on medical assistant online? Not that you can't, I'm just wondering how. Because there is clinical work you have to do, I'd think you'd need an actual school setup. But who knows, if they are doing classes online they probably have clinical studies setup with the local hospital.
    Sorry, I have no idea, but I'd love to hear more about it when you find one.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:29 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I would personally stay away from online schools like university of phoenix, or other online schools. Instead look at school in your area. Most offer online classes. You won't be able to do something like that completely online though, as there is clinical work you have to do. But some of it may be available.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 10:37 AM on Oct. 17, 2008