Do you think less of those that are young with a lot of kids?

I don't mean if they're on welfare or anything. What if they are married does that matter?

Keyonsmom

Asked by Keyonsmom at 2:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No. I think you should be young when you have kids... If anything I don't like seeing older parents with lots of kids...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• It's most important that they are effective parents. Second most important that they are married. Fine by me if the are on PA. The economy sucks.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I agree with SabrinaMBowen i feel early twenties is a good age. I was 24 when i had my daughter.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• What I like the other day is I told some girl I was 33 and she assumed because I wanted no more kids it was because I was old. I think it's because I am smart. Having children takes a lot of money and time. I have more tinme to myself after my daughter goes to school.
    But no I do not look at them as dumb. I look at them as glad it's not me!!! Especially when I see them in walmart!
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 2:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I used to think "wow" when I saw people with a lot of kids but now that I have 4 of my own and getting those looks, I feel much differently.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• It depends on the situation. If they are financially able & mature then its OK.
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No not at all.. I wonder how they do it! LOL.. Having lil stair-steps at a young age cant be easy!!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• no
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 9:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Not at all. I had my kids young(er) an now at 47 am well able to play on th floor and run around with my grandkids and if they have kids relative in age to my kids I will only be in my mid to late 60s when I have great-grands. I think it goes long way towards close extended families.
    lee63

Answer by lee63 at 9:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2010