Fast way to loose weight?

Does anyone know a fast way I can loose 25 pounds by Halloween? I want to look good in my costume.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• there is no good fast way to lose weight...
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• excercise and eat healthy everyday till halloween. dont drink soda. that or lipo suction. but for the cheaper, healthier ways anything faster than a slow pace will have you gain it back as soon as you stop. Good luck!!
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Get a bigger costume. Wear a costume that hides your weight.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The fastest way to lose weight is to do a liquid diet for several days. Generally, it is best to not try to lose more than one to two pounds per week for permanent weight loss.
    A liquid diet means consuming fruit and vegetable juices and herbal teas designed to help cleanse the colon or the master cleanse lemonade. Cleansing the colon will reduce body weight as excess water weight is lost.
    Juicing provides minerals, vitamins and fluids but not much fuel for exercise.

MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• GMC Diet. It was established for the GMC workers and seems like a half healthy way to lose 10lbs. I have not tried it yet but know a few who have and it worked.

mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 2:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• You didn't say what your starting or goal weight is. The only way to lose weight that fast (unless you are extremely obese) is to do it in an unhealthy manner, which means you'll gain it all back (and possibly more). You might look good for Halloween, but not for Christmas.
    MamaDee2003

Answer by MamaDee2003 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Drink lots of water to cleanse your system and eat more fruit and veggies. Although there will no way to lose a lot of weight before Halloween without the pounds reappearing a few weeks after.
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Eat Less; exercise like crazy; and drink lots of water might be a start.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I did the HCG diet. It's a 30 lbs in 30 days diet. And I swear to you it works. I didn't quite lose 30 I lost 20 but that's fine with me because i am 15 lbs lighter now then I was when I found out I was pregnant! Now i feel good! It's a very strict diet and a little spendy (89.99 is what I paid) but for 30 days for 30 lbs you can do it! It's so worth it!
    CharleesMom7

Answer by CharleesMom7 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Slim-in-Six by Beachbody.com if you follow it religiously! I went from a size 14 to a size 4 in six weeks. You can find it on amazon for a decent price.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 12:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2010